Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Honeychild!

Hey there everyone!  Hope this mid-Monday Blog finds you all enjoying the start of what will hopefully be a wonderful week!  My week is off to a great start (even survived an a-hole cab driver almost running me over), so things are good :)

This past weekend, after a BUSY week of school and work, Seth and I headed to dead Fred to see Mom and Dad, and to get in some (even if it was only a little) R&R :)  Mom, Seth, and I used our gift cards from Santa and went to Massage Envy in the afternoon (soooo relaxing!) and then met Dad to go see "Iron Lady" (which was pretty good!)   After the movie was over, it was back to D.C. to get some sleep and rest up for...Honey's Birthday :)  I can't believe we have had our little bundle of joy for a year now!  She has brought so much joy to our house, I can't even explain it!!!  We had a brunch in her honor, and even made her a special birthday treat (as you will see below)  We love her so much, and wanted to send one last Happy Birthday to our Honeychild :)

Honey, making a wish :)

She scarfed down her treat faster than you could say "cheese!"

Well, that's about all I got for this week, but until the next time - much love!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

I'm such a terrible auntie!? Need to add this one to the calendar..

Happy Birthday HoneyChild!!

We love you!