Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi Ho, It's Back to School I Go!

Hey there everybody!  Well, it's one week down and a semester more to go...but all is well and so far, so good!  My first week of school was fairly laid back since I set-up my schedule to allow me to ease back into things (only three classes, with two more starting this coming week, and my internship starting the week after next).  Given the easy first week, however, I took advantage and had a fun MLK Holiday Weekend :) 

Between the Alabama football game/party on Monday, a tanning date with my friend Tensie on Wednesday, and various and sundry other things, the week flew by!  On Thursday (which is like my Friday!)  I went to dinner at the Melting Pot with some law school girlfriends and then ended the night at our weekly Bar Review - and boy do these law school kids know how to blow off steam haha!  On Friday night Seth and I met our friend Whit (who is in town from Utah) for dinner and drinks...we sure do love having visitors!

Gotta love the Melting Pot - yummm!!!
To kick off the weekend, a few of us got together for brunch at Level One and, thanks to their delicious food and potent unlimited mimosas, our brunch turned into and all day affair - football, dinner and drinks, and dancing!  Even though it was totally last minute, it was really a fun day :)  In fact, it was so fun that we almost overslept our date with Marge today...but luckily we didn't!  So, after racing to get ready, we met Marge for a wonderful lunch to wrap-up our weekend...and then came home to take a nap :) 

Me, Abby, Daniel, Allen, Lauren, & Seth at brunch.
Well, that's about all for now, but I hope all is well and that you enjoy a wonderful MLK Day tomorrow :)  Ciao!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Glad you could "MLK" (milk) the weekend and have some fun.

Loves!