Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Congratulations, Liz and Brandon!

Hello again!  Well, it's been another fun-filled weekend...and I'm pooped before the week really begins...but that's OK, because it was worth it :)

This past weekend was my friend Liz's wedding in Orange, VA.  I've known Liz forever, so I'm happy I was able to make it work!  On Friday, Jen flew in and we enjoyed some time together before heading to Orange on Saturday morning.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Orange, it's quite a ways out in the boonies (about an hour past Frederickbsurg!), which actually made for such a pretty day...especially since the weather was PERFECT!!!  Between the nice venue, yummy food/open bar, and the good times with friends, we had a blast and are so glad to have shared in Liz's special day!

Jen getting in a pre-wedding stretch!

The Bed & Breakfast...so pretty!

Liz'e brothers walking her down the aisle.

The ray of light...or Liz's dad shining down?!

The Kissing Tree! xoxo

Brandon going in for the garter :) 

Seth, Brandon, Jen, Jen, Liz, and me.

A history of the Willet-Rogers clan :)

Liz and Brandon's first dance...so sweet!
As you can see Liz's attention to detail paid of...the day was just perfect, and we're so happy for the two of them!  Congrats again, Liz and Brandon!!!

Well, that's about all she wrote for today...but luckily for me, I'll have some extra free time this week to write more...because we won our motion today in Court and are ALMOST officially done with this case that has been keeping me bu-say!!!  HOORAY!!!  More to come soon, but until the next time - much love!!

No comments: