Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Birthday Bash

Well, it's that time of year again: Birthday season :)  This weekend, we had a three-way Birthday Bash to celebrate my, Brooke, and Tensie's birthdays!   To kick off the night, a small group of us got together  for dinner at an Asian-fusion restaurant called Zentan.  It was delicious and a good choice to get the party started!

Cheers to the Birthday people!
After dinner we headed to Cause, D.C.'s first "philantrhopub," which is a bar that donates all it's profits to a charity of your choice.  We selected "Higher Achievement," a charity which is involved in academic programs for D.C.'s youth.  It was a good time and a fun (and charitable!) way to celebrate our birthdays :)

Our private room at Cause.

Tensie, Me, and Brooke :)

Jillian, Brooke, Me, and Emily having fun with my tie!
As the party was winding down, a few of us walked next door to Nellie's to see my name written up on the chalkboard (I'm friends with the owner) in honor of my birthday!  At some point, I headed home and have spent most of today recuperating from all the fun :)  And now, before I know it, the day is done and another week is here...and with the end of the semester approaching, there's lots to be done...so I'm gonna sign off and get some rest so that I'm ready to hit the ground running in the AM!  Until the next time, much love!!!

No comments: