Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Two Down, One to Go!!!

Hello again!  It's been a while, but I'm back in action and ready to Blog!!!  I hate playing catch-up, so I'll let the pictures tell most of the story :)  But first things first: EXAMS ARE OVER!!!  It sure was a crazy few weeks, but I think (hope) my hard work paid off!  I'm SO glad to have 2L behind me, and am amazed that there is only one year to go...crazy!  Anyway, much more to come this weekend (we are off to Ohio to celebrate my cousin Chrys' graduation from her Master's Program)...but until then, here's the last week or so in pictures :)

How else to celebrate Cinco de Mayo than with homemade margaritas...

Oh, annnd homemade guacamole too!  Yum!


Congratulations Brooke, my little graduate!

Brooke and I celebrating at the DC Chili Cook-Off!

Honey got a little Carl's ice cream treat :)

Seth, Mom, Dad, and Honey at Carl's on Mother's Day

Honey was tired from a long day!

Honey likes to snuggle up between her Daddies :)


No comments: