Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy is, as Busy Does

Hey there!  Hope this finds you well :)  I definitely have the Sunday night blues...can't we have just one more day!?!?  Guess that's a no...oh well :)

Anyway, this has been a busy week, but what else is new!  Things are looking good on the job hunt, so hopefully all of this work will pay off soon with a job offer, so cross your fingers (and toes, eyes, and anything else that can be crossed!).

Other than school, not much else exciting happened during the week.  I had originally wanted to participate in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure (here in DC) but unfortunately my schedule kinda put a kink in it...but I was lucky enough to capture some of their tents on our campus :)

Pink Tents on Main Campus

This weekend, Seth and I packed up and headed to New York. I had a conference for the Law Student Division of the American Bar Association that I had to attend on behalf of my school (I'm the ABA Representative), so I was cooped up in New York Law School all day...but at least Mista Seth got to have some fun exploring the city (see below).  We were actually there less than 24 hours (thanks to our failed attempt at taking back roads), but it was still fun...especially since my school paid for it ;)

Downtown NYC

Seth paid a visit to MoMA.
Well, nothing else much more to share tonight (plus, I gotta get back to "Housewives"), so I will sign out for now, but much love until the next time :)

No comments: