Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Break?

So I've been thinking and my creativity on these blog posts has been lacking lately...now it might be because I've been so busy and not getting enough sleep, or it might be that I'm turning into an attorney (scary music playing in the background), but whatever the reason, I'm gonna get it fixed and inject a little bit more Brandon into these :)

Anyway, speaking of sleep...it's SPRING BREAK!!!  We had our last class on Thursday and are off all this week - hooray!  Well, OK, not so much hooray but yay? kinda cool?  OK, well at least a quick cheer for not having to go to class!  As a first year law student, your Spring Break is actually really lame!  It's filled with writing a brief for your writing class along with a journal article for those who wished to be considered for the school's law review.  On the upside, break marks the official "I'm more than halfway to summer and not having to go to class at all" point :)

The weekend has been fairly chill compared to a typical weekend.  Friday I spent all day doing school stuff (so I wouldn't feel guilty for the rest of the weekend).  Saturday, Seth and I met Mom and Aunt Carol at the Gaylor National Harbor Resort for Mom's belated Christmas present.  We spent the night and enjoyed massages, good food, and fun times!  Like Carol said today: "Amazing how much fun we can have and food we can eat in 24 hours."  Hahaha - sad, but true :)

Me, Carol, Seth, & Mom in the atrium of the Gaylord.

As for my better half, Mister Seth is doing well.  He is working hard and constantly coming up with new, cool ideas to make us rich...now we just have to act on them :)  Honey is doing reBARKable hehe!  One of my best girlfriends, Emily (aka Auntie Em), took care of her for us while we went to the harbor.  Honey had a great time but her daddies were glad to pick her up and bring her home :) 

Pictures truly are worth 1,000 words :) 

Well, that's about all for now, but hope all is well - have a wonderful week!!!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Haha! Rebarkable...

Enjoy some R&R--you deserve it!

Love you-