Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm 1/6th of a Lawyer!

Hooooorraaaayyyyy!!!!  Well, sorry I'm a little late with my usual update but, all is well...no, all is GRRRREEEAAATTT!!!!  I'm all done with my exams and I can't even tell you how happy that makes me :)  It was two of the most stressful weeks of my life but I have a good feeling about all of my exams and really hope all the work paid off...we will see soon I guess :)  Anyway, to celebrate, I organized a Happy Hour at the Front Page Bar & Grill the night of our last exam and got a part of the place reserved for our Section.  It went great and about 1/2 the section (50 or so people) showed to celebrate the end of the semester!  The next night we celebrated my classmate and friend Beah's birthday at cool restaurant downtown called Lima (before heading down to Fredericksburg for Christmas Part 1)  Anyway, with exams all done I guess it's on to the next step: summer job search...so if anyone knows of any good places, please let me know :)  xo

Beah, me, and Emily celebrating at Happy Hour!

Seth, Emily, Beah, Joanne, (her BF), and Matt outside Lima.