Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

GRADUATION!!!

Hi there!  Well, I can't believe I'm finally writing this, but I am OFFICIALLY A LAW SCHOOL GRADUATE!!!  The week leading up to graduation was really fun, but also filled with hard work, as studying for the Bar Exam has already begun...but instead of talking about that, I'm gonna focus on all the fun I've had...as that fun is mostly coming to an end for the next two months :(  

To kick start Graduation (and in honor of Emily's birthday!), she and a few friends threw a celebration at MOVA Lounge....and oh what a celebration it was!  But never fear, the fun didn't stop there, as the school hosted a Potomac River cruise for the graduates - good times!

Me and the ladies at MOVA Lounge!

On board the Spirit for our cruise :)

Seth, EmBar, Veronica, EmDem, and me on the Potomac!
With all the fun we were having, graduation seemed to sneak up on us and, before I knew it, the big weekend was here!!!  In fact, the whole weekend was a blur...between family time, a dinner at the Organization of American States, and the graduation/post-graduation parties, I'm still trying to recuperate!

My uncle, Glen, is an alum of my law school...so we all got
invited to a VIP pre-graduation brunch with the Dean :)

Tensie, me, Yasmine, and Shannon in full regalia!

The fam was front row and center to see me graduate!!!

This Irish band was an amazing touch! 

Seth and me: I couldn't have done it without him <3 td="">

Me, EmDem, and Veronica at the post-party...so fun!

With graduation behind me, it was time to say goodbye to some really special people...the hardest of whom was Tensie and EmDem...but after a few tears and lots of hugs, we said our "see you laters" and have already started planning our reunions :)  Luckily (or unluckily) I will be too busy over these next few months to really think about it...speaking of which, it's time to get back to my studies...so until the next time (whenever that may be), much love, gratitude, and best wishes to all of you!!!

No comments: