Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

All Work and No Play Means...Game Night

Well, aside from 11-11-11, this week was kind of a bear with school, work, etc... (although I did make a wish at 11:11!)  But never fear, it all wound down in time for Game Night :)

On Friday, we invited about a dozen friends over, so my Friday afternoon was busy getting ready (I told Seth I sometimes wonder if I should just have been a party planner instead of going to law school!)  Anyway, it was lots of fun, and much needed after such a busy week.  The menu was pretty yummy (if I do say so myself): cucumber rounds topped with salmon and chipotle queso, bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese, pita chips with hummus, home-baked pizza, mini-eclairs, mini-fruit tarts, and (of course) some deliciously potent punch :)

The gang playing Sour Apples to Apples/Loaded Questions - fun!
After Game Night, we were convinced not to be the old, married couple and went out on the town to dance the night away (for which my soaking wet socks the morning after can serve as proof hehe!)  We didn't get home til almost 4:00 AM, so we were pretty tired...but from the looks of things below, Honey was even more tired :)

Miss Honey Child is pooped!
Well, speaking of tired, its time to go fold my last load of laundry and wrap-up things here, but more to come next week :) 

No comments: