Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Lovin

Summer is officially here and I'm loving it!!!  Since being back from Mexico, all I've wanted to do was lay out on a beach and get a tan...and (while not at the beach) I have been lucky enough to lay out some :)

First things first: work is great!  I love working with my Judge and everyone in chambers - they are all wonderful!  It's been really good so far: I've worked on cases, done research for the Judge, and am helping to write memorandums that will soon (hopefully) turn into published opinions :)  Also, it's pretty fun to sit on the bench with the Judge during court and observe court from a new angle.  I sure am a lucky boy (even though I have to get up at 5:30 to get 'er done!)

This past weekend, however, it was no work and all play for us :)  We enjoyed Memorial Day weekend to the max!  Mom, Dad, and Carol came up to our casa on Sunday for some pre-Memorial Day BBQ chicken, Baked Mac'n'Cheese, and cake - yum!!!  Had a good time with the familia and then had a good time the following day at the pool :)

Poolside at Fort Totten - loooove it <3
The rest of the weekend was super laid back - dog walks, shopping, and dinner/a movie.  We FINALLY saw "Bridesmaids" and it was hilarious!!  Seth almost peed his pants I think haha!  And now, it's almost time for another weekend :)  Speaking of which, TGIF in 2 hours and, since it's Friday tomorrow, I gotta finish strong which requires me getting to bed so I can get up and get my work out in before work...the wedding is less than 2 months away after all and wedding pics are great diet motivation :)  Until the next time - xo! 

No comments: