Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Congratulations, Kelli!

I just wanted to send a big CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin, Kelli, who was married this weekend to her husband, Chris!!!  Seth and I were able to attend and were happy to share in her special day!

Kelli & Chris' first dance!

Kelli & Skeeter sharing a father/daughter dance!

Peggy & Glen getting their groove on!

Mom & I sharing a dance :)

Carol made this cake...AH-MAZING!

Kelli & Chris cutting their cake.

Carol & Mom served up some delicious cake!

Strawberry, Chocolate, & Brown-Sugar Pound Cake!!!

We are so happy for Kelly and Chris and wish them many years of happiness and love!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

I love-love-love seeing you and Mama Roman rock the house.

....and that cake looks yummy!!

Tell your cuz, congrats!

Loves!!